The Student Room Group

Young Person's Railcard - How did you get yours?

Hi - well I'm foxed.Never really got trains much but now need to and then there are people saying Tesco vouchers or new bank accounts with offers or different apps so pleeease people help me as I need to know the best cost way to get a young person's railcard atm!!
Original post by Zebhare
Hi - well I'm foxed.Never really got trains much but now need to and then there are people saying Tesco vouchers or new bank accounts with offers or different apps so pleeease people help me as I need to know the best cost way to get a young person's railcard atm!!

I got mine by opening a Santander student current account. You get a free 4 year railcard. All you need to do is transfer a certain amount in every term or somet. I don’t use the account tho
Reply 2
Original post by fortified_shi
I got mine by opening a Santander student current account. You get a free 4 year railcard. All you need to do is transfer a certain amount in every term or somet. I don’t use the account tho

thx! Was needing to look for another account and wasnt sure if these were on offer anywhere, will go check appreciate it.
Original post by Zebhare
thx! Was needing to look for another account and wasnt sure if these were on offer anywhere, will go check appreciate it.

Have a look at other student account, they all offer pretty good incentives. Natwest have £100 cash plus a tastecard for a year I think.
Reply 4
Original post by fortified_shi
Have a look at other student account, they all offer pretty good incentives. Natwest have £100 cash plus a tastecard for a year I think.

Yeah - have had a look now at the new ones on offer and Santander offer the 4 yr Railcard one which will work best for me,thx for that!

Quick Reply

Latest