The Student Room Group

Brunel vs Arden for psychology conversion masters online

Hi everyone , any insight on this ? I’m planning to try and get into one of these courses , what do you think ? Anyone has had experience? They are both accredited . Perhaps any other ideas ?
Thank you so much :smile:)
Reply 1
Original post by Efi T
Hi everyone , any insight on this ? I’m planning to try and get into one of these courses , what do you think ? Anyone has had experience? They are both accredited . Perhaps any other ideas ?

I would compare the course syllabus, as they might differ slightly. I don’t know much about Brunel University, but I had a friend that when to Arden and said most of the lectures were incompetent.
Original post by Efi T

@Efi T
Hi, I did the MSc Psychology conversion course at Arden University and had a great time, this was following a 1st BA Hons Sociology degree at a red brick University and 10 years working in education myself. The course is accredited by the British Psychological Society; programs that are will have very similar units. Arden has the option of doing the course 100% online and they have the best virtual learning environment I have come across. For an unbiased view of any University check out their rating with the QAA (a bit like Ofsted) and their Teaching Excellence Framework Report - both readily available online

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest