The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

MSC psychology online Brunel

Hi has Anyone applied for the msc online psychology sciences at Brunel for jan 2024 intake ?
Original post by sydaal
Hi has Anyone applied for the msc online psychology sciences at Brunel for jan 2024 intake ?

I'm currently considering an online psychology MSc. Future prospects are worrying me however 😕
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
@usernamewilldo
When you see future prospects, do you mean progression routes after an MSc in Psychology?

I did my conversion course at Arden University where there was a mixture of online options and blended learning with study centres in London, Birmingham, Manchester, and Leeds. They have the best online learning resources I have come across

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Reply 3
Hi :smile:
How are the modules and the assignments set up?
Original post by Arden University
@usernamewilldo
When you see future prospects, do you mean progression routes after an MSc in Psychology?

I did my conversion course at Arden University where there was a mixture of online options and blended learning with study centres in London, Birmingham, Manchester, and Leeds. They have the best online learning resources I have come across

Marc
Original post by Arden University
@usernamewilldo

Marc

Yes. Like what comes after. I find the course content absolutely enthralling but I'm worried the jobs just won't be there or it will be such a long road (if and when I have completed the course), to get anywhere professionally and I will be in the same position post grad as I am now 😑
Original post by usernamewilldo
Yes. Like what comes after. I find the course content absolutely enthralling but I'm worried the jobs just won't be there or it will be such a long road (if and when I have completed the course), to get anywhere professionally and I will be in the same position post grad as I am now 😑

@usernamewilldo
It depends what you make of the situation really, the mistake I made when I left Uni the first time is not building connections in relevant industries - it's a lot easier these days thanks to LinkedIn and other websites. What is it you want to do?

Marc
Reply 6
Original post by sydaal

HI, I got an offer letter to start Jan 2024 but just wondering if you have heard anything else from Brunel. For example, how to make payment for the fees or any other information. I'm a bit nervous that there has been absolute silence from admissions!
Reply 7
Original post by Camb_girl
HI, I got an offer letter to start Jan 2024 but just wondering if you have heard anything else from Brunel. For example, how to make payment for the fees or any other information. I'm a bit nervous that there has been absolute silence from admissions!

Hi, you can make your payment via Brunel's online student portal, which as I remember is called eVision. I am a current student from 2022 intake. welcome to ask me anything you want.
Reply 8
Original post by sydaal

Sorry for the late response. I am a current student in Brunel's Msc Psychology Conversion Online from 2022 intake. Welcome to ask me whatever you want to know about this program.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending