The Student Room Group

Wolverhampton Msc Psy conversion

HI
Can anybody share their experience of the fully onlin conversion programme in Msc. Psychology in Wolverhampton? hoping to start in Nov.

Scroll to see replies

@SJGunn
Hello! I've just finished an online MSc Psychology conversion course but it was at Arden University. It's safe to say that if you are not fluent in a subject then a conversion award will give you a broad knowledge of the subject. My program started with a Unit in research methods using SPSS which was quite challenging. Social Psychology was a little fluffy, development psychology was fascinating, neuroscience was my favourite (I was terrified of it beforehand because science is not really my area).

Hopefully your course will have a good VLE (virtual learning environment) with good access to journals which are essential for study

I'm sure you will do great

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Original post by SJGunn
HI
Can anybody share their experience of the fully onlin conversion programme in Msc. Psychology in Wolverhampton? hoping to start in Nov.

Hi there,

Im thinking of doing the psychology conversion msc (mental health and wellbeing) at Wolverhampton in March, I was just wondering if you started it in November or how are you finding the course?
Original post by TanyaLouiseDxb
Hi there,

Im thinking of doing the psychology conversion msc (mental health and wellbeing) at Wolverhampton in March, I was just wondering if you started it in November or how are you finding the course?

Hi Tanya Louise! I am starting the MSC Psychology Conversion in March too. Would love to keep in touch!
Hi I am starting with Wolverhampton too. Are you doing full or part-time?
Hi, I signed up for full time! How about you?
I have signed up for full-time too, where are you based?
I signed up for full time, I'm based in Cambodia. How about you?
Reply 8
Hi there, Am thinking to start either in Arden or Wolverhampton in May and am wondering if you would be so kind to share your experience.
Original post by alex_davidson114
Hi, I signed up for full time! How about you?

I signed up for full time online too starting May 2022
Hi, I have signed up for the MSc conversion Psychology course (online) and am wondering if any of you have already started and how do you like it? I'm starting at the end of June!Would love to keep in touch!Sylvie
Hi Tanya Louise! I am starting the MSC Psychology Conversion in March too. Would love to keep in touch!

Hey Alex, sorry Im only seeing this message now! I started in March aswel, its been a mixed experience for me. Im doing full time, what about you? I find the content is a bit lacking, how are you finding it?
Original post by SylvieJuliet
Hi, I have signed up for the MSc conversion Psychology course (online) and am wondering if any of you have already started and how do you like it? I'm starting at the end of June!Would love to keep in touch!Sylvie

Hi Sylvie, Im on the Msc full time since March. Its pretty tough but also interesting and enjoyable. The course materials can be a bit limited sometimes and there really is a huge amount of independent work. Let me know if you have any questions - best of luck !
Tan
@TanyaLouiseDxb
Hello! I've just finished my MSc in Psychology (conversion) a book that will be invaluable, particularly for the dissertation at the end, is by Hugh Coolican and is called 'Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology'. Well worth picking up. Also, when you do the neuroscience assignment, online journals are better than print based sources from a few years ago as it is a rapidly changing field

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Reply 14
Hi Sylvie, Im on the Msc full time since March. Its pretty tough but also interesting and enjoyable. The course materials can be a bit limited sometimes and there really is a huge amount of independent work. Let me know if you have any questions - best of luck !
Tan

Hi
How was/ is the conversion psychology course at Wolverhampton would you recommend it?

Thank you mira
Hi there,

Did u start? How is it going please? I’ve just started few days ago
Hi there, how’s it going? Would appreciate your feedback and guidance. I’ve just started few days ago and overwhelmed

How’s it going please? Would appreciate your feedback and experience.. i’ve just started

Original post by redhpsaucy
I have signed up for full-time too, where are you based?

Original post by SJGunn
HI
Reply 17
Hi allI am thinking of doing the online MSc at Wolverhampton. Looking for an honest opinion.Thanks
Hey Alex, sorry Im only seeing this message now! I started in March aswel, its been a mixed experience for me. Im doing full time, what about you? I find the content is a bit lacking, how are you finding it?

Would be really interested in speaking more about MSc Psychology at Wolverhampton. I'm studying MSc Psychology of Mental Health and Wellbeing from November!
Reply 19
Hi all,
Did you find the M.SC in Pschology (conversion) worth the 7200£?
Why did you opt for Wolverhampton over let's say Leicester?

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest