The Student Room Group

Personal statement 2023 - Teacher recommendations

This year there is a slight altercation to personal statements: in the teacher section of the overall UCAS application, teachers are no longer required to blag about how good each student is, but rather to right their accomplishments in their a level subjects areas.

At my school we have been told to give our teachers notes of stuff we’ve done (via Unifrog) in our a levels so they can write them.

What notes should I give my teachers in order for me to be viewed as an exceptional student?
What subjects do you do?
Original post by asanizz
This year there is a slight altercation to personal statements: in the teacher section of the overall UCAS application, teachers are no longer required to blag about how good each student is, but rather to right their accomplishments in their a level subjects areas.

At my school we have been told to give our teachers notes of stuff we’ve done (via Unifrog) in our a levels so they can write them.

What notes should I give my teachers in order for me to be viewed as an exceptional student?

Hello @asanizz

My advice would be to give your teachers any supplementary/extracurricular activities you've been doing to aid your A level study. They already know what they're teaching you in class, so it would be best to give them what you're doing independently as well as at school.

Hope this helps,
Dom, Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending