The Student Room Group

super curricular ideas?

for super curricular im confused as to what I can do. I know I can do research but can I print that out keep all my researches in a folder? also are there more ways can I do super curricular other than just research?
Original post by sg.0
for super curricular im confused as to what I can do. I know I can do research but can I print that out keep all my researches in a folder? also are there more ways can I do super curricular other than just research?
Hi @sg.0
You maybe attend any university webinars on a particular topic/subject your are interested in. Super curricular can also include any research or reading you do, so pick a topic you enjoy and take notes on this to include in your personal statement.
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Reply 2
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi @sg.0
You maybe attend any university webinars on a particular topic/subject your are interested in. Super curricular can also include any research or reading you do, so pick a topic you enjoy and take notes on this to include in your personal statement.
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
great thank you
Original post by sg.0

you can keep track of your super curricular interests/activities however you want.

The key thing is to follow your genuine interests. Your genuine enthusiasm and interest in specific topics and subjects will shine through when you write about what you've done (and it won't feel like hard work to do it in your spare time).

Don't limit yourself to reading, podcasts, documentaries, plays/films/adaptions, moocs, public lectures, visits etc etc etc can all be relevant
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
you can keep track of your super curricular interests/activities however you want.
The key thing is to follow your genuine interests. Your genuine enthusiasm and interest in specific topics and subjects will shine through when you write about what you've done (and it won't feel like hard work to do it in your spare time).
Don't limit yourself to reading, podcasts, documentaries, plays/films/adaptions, moocs, public lectures, visits etc etc etc can all be relevant
great thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending