The Student Room Group

Anyone have a Latin A-Level Vocab Anki?

Hi guys, I have found loads of quizlets of Latin A-Level Vocab but only 1 Anki which isn't quite organised the right way for my brain. Does anybody have one as it would be a massive help (I really find Anki is the best way to help me learn vocab but I couldn't make one for my life).

Also my exam board is OCR (pretty sure almost every a-level latin student is ocr though ahah!)
heyy i dont have any anki but i've seen some memrise if you use that too? i've also made quizlets for the AS list separated alphabetically and some livy too. lemme know if you'd like it : )
is memrise similar to Anki? I find it useful to have something I can go over every day so it really sticks lol... but the quilts for the Livy would be amazing if you don't mind sending that over?

Original post by RedVelvet16
heyy i dont have any anki but i've seen some memrise if you use that too? i've also made quizlets for the AS list separated alphabetically and some livy too. lemme know if you'd like it : )
Original post by sixthformstress
is memrise similar to Anki? I find it useful to have something I can go over every day so it really sticks lol... but the quilts for the Livy would be amazing if you don't mind sending that over?

sorry for the delay -- of course, here it is: https://quizlet.com/Mili_T/folders/latin-a-level/sets

Quick Reply

Latest