The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

SOAS accommodation

Hii, I’m planning to go to SOAS in the autumn. Does anyone have any recommendations for the accommodation. I was hoping to get a studio, is that a good idea in the first year?
Hi Congrats on your offer at SOAS! yes absolutely, there's loads of accommodation available for SOAS students with all the information on the website https://www.soas.ac.uk/study/accommodation. Dinwiddy House is a great option for your first year as it's a SOAS specific halls and is a great place to make friends. It's located in Kings Cross and is only a 20-25 min walk from campus. There's studio options available but the majority of rooms have an en-suite and shared kitchen option. I'd recommend going for a shared kitchen option as it's a great chance to live with others and it's more social as with a studio it's a bit more isolating living by yourself. There's also loads of other student accommodation around campus including Garden Halls, Urbanest, Goldsmith and Bonham Carter & Warwickshire House. All options have varied price range and room types. I'd recommend booking accommodation as soon as possible so you have a better chance of getting your room preference. Hope this helps and if you'd like any more information, feel free to email [email protected]

Z
UG Arabic & IR
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending