The Student Room Group

Motivation

How do u get motivated every morning
Mabye make a list of what u have to do and get stuck in!
Original post by Mjaidin

Hi @mjaidin,

I find that I feel more motivated if I avoid my phone and just jump straight out of bed. I drink lots of water and get ready and try to start on revision before I even check my phone. I try to do about an hour of revision before I go on my phone, then I'll have a little break and scroll on TikTok etc. I find if I do this first thing in the morning, I'm distracted all day long and just keep gravitating back to my phone but if I treat it as a break as it's more of a reward!

Hope that helps,
Abbie :smile:
Original post by Mjaidin

Hi @Mjaidin,

Staying motivated in the morning can set a positive tone for the rest of the day. I like to set-out my intentions the night before: plan what you want to achieve the next morning. Having a clear sense of purpose or a routine can help you wake up with motivation. Even taking a moment to reflect on things you're grateful for, this positive perspective can boost your mood! This helps when I’m feeling abit stressed or anxious about the day - remind yourself why you're doing what you do to be the best possible person you can be.

Some days I like to wake up and listen to uplifting music or funny podcasts to resist the urge to hit the snooze button! Getting up promptly can prevent grogginess and set a proactive tone. Lastly, I like to look forward to something in the morning, whether it's a delicious breakfast or a few minutes of relaxation, this helps me ease into the day and ultimately feel motivated!

Hope this helps a little,
Ellie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending