18 procrastination-busting ways to stop stalling your revision
What do you do when just about anything else seems more appealing than studying?
You know you're meant to be revising - obviously. But somehow scrolling through your phone and organising your entire bedroom just seem so much more appealing. Procrastination bites and motivation seems impossible to find.
Over to members of the The Student Room's community. Every student has been there, so we asked the community to share their advice on how to get past the urge to timewaste. Here's what they had to say.
1. Get into the right headspace
2. Discover what motivates you
3. Set a goal and work out how to achieve it
4. Pair up with someone else
6. Stock up on food and drink
8. Make use of real-time study sessions online
9. Look forward, not backward
12. Try a different learning style
14. Write a daily to-do list
15. Immerse yourself in revision
16. Make studying appealing
17. Use music to keep you going
© Copyright The Student Room 2023 all rights reserved
The Student Room and The Uni Guide are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.
Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: Imperial House, 2nd Floor, 40-42 Queens Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3XB