The Student Room Group

Cilian Murphy q

Trying to understand how attraction works for most girls.

Cilian Murphy is apparently around 5'7''. I had always assumed therefore that since he's 5'7'' most women wouldn't find him attractive. But they do, so what is the best interpretation here? that you have to be Cilian Murphy to be attractive if you're 5'7''? that women don't prefer tall men, they merely prefer someone taller than them?
mind blowing idea here but maybe different people have different standards for what they find attractive????
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Trying to understand how attraction works for most girls.

Cilian Murphy is apparently around 5'7''. I had always assumed therefore that since he's 5'7'' most women wouldn't find him attractive. But they do, so what is the best interpretation here? that you have to be Cilian Murphy to be attractive if you're 5'7''? that women don't prefer tall men, they merely prefer someone taller than them?

Different people find different things attractive, but it seems society expects attractive men to have the ‘full package’ which includes being tall. Doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world though: most of my girl-friends, me including, would date a man the same height or slightly shorter if they were attractive and a laugh.
Why is this website so obsessed with men's height.
Original post by artful_lounger
Why is this website so obsessed with men's height.

Because it is a cope used by those whose personality is so off-putting that they will never attract a woman, even if they looked like Cillian Murphy. Why work on yourself when you can blame everybody else for not putting up with your BS?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending