The Student Room Group

PIP evidence

My daughter uploaded her PIP letter to prove she was in receipt of it. Unfortunately, it was ripped and stuck back together, and it is not being accepted by the SFE. Unable to obtain another copy of the letter, is there anything else we could show them, to prove she is in receipt of it?
Original post by L&A04
My daughter uploaded her PIP letter to prove she was in receipt of it. Unfortunately, it was ripped and stuck back together, and it is not being accepted by the SFE. Unable to obtain another copy of the letter, is there anything else we could show them, to prove she is in receipt of it?

Hi there, A PIP letter is a specific piece of evidence required, without the evidence the assessing team will not be able to process the request for the additional funding. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, A PIP letter is a specific piece of evidence required, without the evidence the assessing team will not be able to process the request for the additional funding. Thanks, Angela

The PIP letter is legible, all information is there. I was asking is there anything else we can provide as eveidence as it appears there could be a significant delay for a copy of of letter .... Is a copy of the bank paymentments into her account acceptable in the interim, or is there anything else that they would accept, a letter from her oncologist maybe ?
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by L&A04
The PIP letter is legible, all information is there. I was asking is there anything else we can provide as eveidence as it appears there could be a significant delay for a copy of of letter .... Is a copy of the bank paymentments into her account acceptable in the interim, or is there anything else that they would accept, a letter from her oncologist maybe ?

Hi there, We can only accept the PIP letter as evidence. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We can only accept the PIP letter as evidence. Thanks, Angela

Thank you for your prompt response Angela. Can you tell me exactly what you need to see on the PIP letter then, so I can ensure we get a copy of the correct information for you?
I'm assuming : name, Date of birth , date of award to expiration of the award? Do you need you actual amount that she recieves as well. I feel like I am going around in circles at the moment trying to find out what we actually need and struggling to up load evrything.
Thank you for your help
Original post by L&A04
Thank you for your prompt response Angela. Can you tell me exactly what you need to see on the PIP letter then, so I can ensure we get a copy of the correct information for you?
I'm assuming : name, Date of birth , date of award to expiration of the award? Do you need you actual amount that she recieves as well. I feel like I am going around in circles at the moment trying to find out what we actually need and struggling to up load evrything.
Thank you for your help

Hi there, A letter from DWP confirming entitlement to PIP. The letter must name the student and the dates in which they are entitled to PIP. It must show that the student was eligible at some point during the relevant academic year. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending