The Student Room Group

Student finance England

Hi,

I recieved this message today from student finance England.

"The benefit evidence you sent us does not show that you’ll be eligible to receive benefits during the academic year. This means we can’t accept it as evidence in relation to Special Support. We need you to send us a photocopy of evidence showing your entitlement to
benefits for a period within the academic year."

How do I show my benefit entitlement for a period within the academic year? I get PIP and UC so I'm not sure how to.
Original post by unknown011
Hi,

I recieved this message today from student finance England.

"The benefit evidence you sent us does not show that you’ll be eligible to receive benefits during the academic year. This means we can’t accept it as evidence in relation to Special Support. We need you to send us a photocopy of evidence showing your entitlement to
benefits for a period within the academic year."

How do I show my benefit entitlement for a period within the academic year? I get PIP and UC so I'm not sure how to.

Hi there,

The benefits need to confirm that you'll be receiving these during the relevant academic year. So its for 23/24 then it needs to confirm you'll be in receipt of this while studying. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

The benefits need to confirm that you'll be receiving these during the relevant academic year. So its for 23/24 then it needs to confirm you'll be in receipt of this while studying. Thanks, Jason

Hello, how do I go about getting the benefits to confirm I'll be receiving these during the academic year?
Original post by unknown011
Hello, how do I go about getting the benefits to confirm I'll be receiving these during the academic year?

Hi there,

Do you have a letter confirming your entitlement to PIP? If so, we'd recommend uploading a copy and this will then be reviewed by the assessors.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending