The Student Room Group

''Send evidence to show that you'll receive benefits while you're studying''

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I've just reapplied for student finance for my second year at university where I have also applied the special support loan along with it. I uploaded evidence of my PIP award letter and just received an email saying I need to show evidence despite already uploading it. It is the only income I receive. It also mentioned downloading an evidence cover sheet that cannot be found on the website. Does this I mean I need to send physically by post the same evidence I uploaded or something else to Student Finance England?
Hi mrhjb,

It is likely that the PIP letter you uploaded has not been reviewed by our assessment team yet which is why you are being asked for it again. You don't need to send this evidence by post. It is currently taking around 4 working days to review this kind of evidence.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi mrhjb,
It is likely that the PIP letter you uploaded has not been reviewed by our assessment team yet which is why you are being asked for it again. You don't need to send this evidence by post. It is currently taking around 4 working days to review this kind of evidence.
Thanks,
Calum
Hi Calum,

Thank you for your reply. I spoke to one of your team yesterday on the phone who also confirmed this. I think the email was out of sync as I had applied so early.
Original post by mrhjb
Hi Calum,
Thank you for your reply. I spoke to one of your team yesterday on the phone who also confirmed this. I think the email was out of sync as I had applied so early.
You're welcome!
Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending