The Student Room Group

Moving Aboard After University

So after getting my undergraduate degree in BSc Archaeology: I'm planning to move abroad permanently and I'm thinking about moving to Australia from England right after graduation. I'm confused about what visa I should get it is all so confusing and things I need to do before I travel abroad.

Alisha
Reply 1
You want to do an Australian working holiday?
Original post by Aguya_alisha
So after getting my undergraduate degree in BSc Archaeology: I'm planning to move abroad permanently and I'm thinking about moving to Australia from England right after graduation. I'm confused about what visa I should get it is all so confusing and things I need to do before I travel abroad.

Alisha

Unless you already have family in Australia, then you would need to be apply for a visa via the skill stream, i.e. via employment. You need to start your research here:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/research-and-statistics/statistics/country-profiles/profiles/united-kingdom
Reply 3
Original post by gabi2021
You want to do an Australian working holiday?

Well, I have looked at that Visa and that only for a year. 6 months of works and the others half is a holiday. But like I said I kinda wanna move permanently soo it would kinda make sense what @normawis saying by getting a skilled visa.

Alisha x

Quick Reply

Latest