The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Deaf community

Hi, I'm looking for a local deaf community in London. How do I find them? the internet is not really helpful.
Original post by It’s ok
Hi, I'm looking for a local deaf community in London. How do I find them? the internet is not really helpful.

Which part of London (North, East, South West?)?
How old are you? I can find some aimed at children and teenagers and some which are more adult.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by It’s ok

Contact Remark! Leather Lane, Farringdon. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

https://www.remark.uk.com
Reply 3
Original post by It’s ok

Hello fellow deafie! What uni are you going to/attend? I’m going to uni in London this year and down to make friends :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by 04MR17
Which part of London (North, East, South West?)?
How old are you? I can find some aimed at children and teenagers and some which are more adult.

North London (New Barnet). I am 20. Would really appreciate it. Thank you!!
Reply 5
Original post by Wooble05
Hello fellow deafie! What uni are you going to/attend? I’m going to uni in London this year and down to make friends :smile:

Hey😊 am going to UCL. I am new in London and i really would like some friends and to also learn BSL!
Original post by It’s ok
North London (New Barnet). I am 20. Would really appreciate it. Thank you!!

Well then Remark (linked above) is pretty central and seems to be well equipped to put you in touch with others :smile:
It's not North London but at least it's North of the river :colondollar:
Reply 7
Original post by 04MR17
Well then Remark (linked above) is pretty central and seems to be well equipped to put you in touch with others :smile:
It's not North London but at least it's North of the river :colondollar:

Yeah i checked them out and they offer really great service.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending