The Student Room Group

Official: Anglia Ruskin University A100 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Just got an interview. I’m a grad student and got 2750 band 1
interview - 2710 band 1!
Original post by billbil
Hi firstly Congratulations!!
Can I please ask if you're local to the area / have studied in the area or from elsewhere in the UK? (as sometimes they alter cut offs based off of this)
Thank you!

Thank you!
Yes I am local but unsure exactly how they rank locations
I’m from Newham which is in the NE London region however i don’t think this is counted as Essex (which I believe is most highly regarded)
Reply 63
I got an interview invite for 1st december, does anyone have any specific advice for anglia ruskin or more info about their mmi structure, I would really appreciate it😭
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by AHafez
I got an interview invite for 1st december, does anyone have any specific advice for anglia ruskin or more info about their mmi structure, I would really appreciate it😭

Hiya! I got 1st December as well. Was gonna ask if that's the only date you were given?
Reply 65
Original post by shahzadi_
Hiya! I got 1st December as well. Was gonna ask if that's the only date you were given?

yeahh when I got the email then checked the applicant portal the only date was 1st December just different times on the day
Reply 66
Original post by AHafez
yeahh when I got the email then checked the applicant portal the only date was 1st December just different times on the day

I think it depends on when you got the email because cause it was first come first served type of thing but people who got earlier emails got earlier access to dates
i got an interview date for jan 5th. i think it was first come first serve. i wanted a date of december the 5th but it was gone. though its good that my date is in the holidays.
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by AHafez

oh I still don't understand why my interview is so early? that's the issue.
Is anyone still waiting for an interview?
Reply 70
Original post by sannasaleem12
Is anyone still waiting for an interview?

yep by the looks of it, don't think I will be getting one as my ucat isn't the highest
Reply 71
Yes, still waiting and not sure if I'll be above the cutoff. 2650B1 for me.
Reply 72
hey this might be a stupid question, but are the mmi stations all scenarios and things like that or can it be a simple question from the interviewer that I answer
Reply 73
Original post by AHafez
hey this might be a stupid question, but are the mmi stations all scenarios and things like that or can it be a simple question from the interviewer that I answer

Not entirely sure about this uni but I know a very common Question are things which like why medicine which are not scenario based
Original post by AHafez

honestly think that each medical school will share in advance any information they want and/or permit you to have, so probably best not to ask in case anyone discloses information from previous years or something that is still prohibited
ie if they signed a confidentiality form
My daughter has just been invited for interview!
Gap year, achieved A*AA
2660 B1
East of England
Best of luck everybody! xxx
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 76
Original post by MedMama
honestly think that each medical school will share in advance any information they want and/or permit you to have, so probably best not to ask in case anyone discloses information from previous years or something that is still prohibited
ie if they signed a confidentiality form

yeah that’s true i agree
Reply 77
My daughter received an interview invite yesterday evening at 7.45pm!
2610 Band 2
East of England
Reply 78
Does Anglia Ruskin prioritise applicants in the East England area?
Original post by ohhellok
Does Anglia Ruskin prioritise applicants in the East England area?

in the sense that the UCAT score is slightly lower as an incentive to more local applicants who, the hope is, will stay in the region contributing to the health sector

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending