The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

uni of bath pharmacology to pharm?

so ive firmed bath for pharmacy but I’m so worried that I haven’t got the grades because of how much I was suffering w my health condition during my exams. This whole situation is making me so upset and frustrated too because I’m resitting this year and I wanted to resit to do better but feel like I haven’t done as well as I could’ve, because of my health condition. I’ve seen that Bath have pharmacology in clearing, if worse case scenario, do you think they would let me transfer courses? Idk if anyone of that made sense but basically I don’t have the option to resit my A levels again :frown:
Reply 1
I would recommend contacting Bath admissions, they are very friendly and will be happy to answer any questions you have. I had my own worries about something similar, and admin were really kind and helpful, and cleared everything up for me. :smile:

To my understanding, regarding Clearing, it is a first come first served service. So be there early on Results day if you want the best chance. Bath is also known to still offer places to people who don't quite make their offers, so even if you didn't get the grades you wanted you might still get the place.

(and best of luck with your A-level results. Try not to worry too much, you may well have done much better than you expected! That's what happened to me (I'm a graduate applicant, for context, I got my A-level results years ago))
(edited 8 months ago)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Thank you so much, I really hope that’s the case lol and I’ll try contact them thank you again :smile:
Reply 3
Have you told Bath about your health condition?
Were the Exam Board aware of this?

Its still worth asking your school to send Bath a letter to [email protected] to explain what impact this had on your exam performance.
Reply 4
Yes Bath already know as my teachers recommended me to send in a mitigating circumstances form, but I’m still worried haha
Reply 5
Original post by qwenifer
Yes Bath already know as my teachers recommended me to send in a mitigating circumstances form, but I’m still worried haha

Then that's all you can do.

Quick Reply

Latest