The Student Room Group

Pharmacy notes?

I'm about to start uni and I'm doing pharmacy. My brain has gotten rusty but I still want to prepare and maybe read through some notes on the basics. Can someone link a website or send me notes on pharm course? I'm so nervous for lessons cause students around me have straight As while I have sh*tty grades. I don't want to feel lost during the first week of lessons.
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Slice_anddice
I'm about to start uni and I'm doing pharmacy. My brain has gotten rusty but I still want to prepare and maybe read through some notes on the basics. Can someone link a website or send me notes on pharm course? I'm so nervous for lessons cause students around me have straight As while I have sh*tty grades. I don't want to feel lost during the first week of lessons.

Don't worry, I had a year away from science before I started, so I just took my A level chemistry and biology notes with me. To be honest I can't recall even looking at them! I had ABC, with the C in chemistry.
Because pharmacy is such a varied degree, it is difficult to point to any starter material.
You could have a look at the BNF online or look on Amazon. Top 100 drugs, and Medical Pharmacology at a glance are nice little books, but will probably be more useful further down the line.
Reply 2
Original post by mrlittlebigman
Don't worry, I had a year away from science before I started, so I just took my A level chemistry and biology notes with me. To be honest I can't recall even looking at them! I had ABC, with the C in chemistry.
Because pharmacy is such a varied degree, it is difficult to point to any starter material.
You could have a look at the BNF online or look on Amazon. Top 100 drugs, and Medical Pharmacology at a glance are nice little books, but will probably be more useful further down the line.

Hi, what year did you study

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending