The Student Room Group

Sinagporean Kid gets stuck on UCAS

I left the sinagpore educational system in 2021. I was in the integrated programme and hence I did not give my O levels but gave direct JH4 exams instead. These exams are equivalent to O levels but arent awarded by any external organisation but rather the junior college itself. As I only have my JH3 and JH4 results, I am not sure what qualifications to fill in the UCAS qualification section. Any help qould be appreciated.
Original post by polishking
I left the sinagpore educational system in 2021. I was in the integrated programme and hence I did not give my O levels but gave direct JH4 exams instead. These exams are equivalent to O levels but arent awarded by any external organisation but rather the junior college itself. As I only have my JH3 and JH4 results, I am not sure what qualifications to fill in the UCAS qualification section. Any help qould be appreciated.

From https://www.ucas.com/sites/default/files/2015-international-qualifications.pdf
I understand where you are coming from. Since you have done IP, you skipped GCE O Level, and when on to study GCE A Level. Your educational qualifications are only GCE A Level.
In your education section: select this qualification, the ‘integrated program Cambridge GCE Advanced Level Singapore’
IMG_5443.jpeg
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
From https://www.ucas.com/sites/default/files/2015-international-qualifications.pdf
I understand where you are coming from. Since you have done IP, you skipped GCE O Level, and when on to study GCE A Level. Your educational qualifications are only GCE A Level.
In your education section: select this qualification, the ‘integrated program Cambridge GCE Advanced Level Singapore’
IMG_5443.jpeg

But I havent done my A levels as i left 2 years before i was to supposedly sit for my a levels and joined a different eduacation board in a different country >.<

Also is there any difference between *Integrated Programme - Cambridge GCE Advanced Level - Sinagpore* and *Sinagpore - Integrated Programme - Cambridge GCE Advanced Level* ?

Thanks T-T

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending