The Student Room Group

Failed 1/3 in as levels

had got the results today seems to be at its worst
. i had unfortunately failed in business and got a E in the other two (economics and accounts)
im confused on what must i do
it would be great if anyone could spark up an idea
Hi, it would probably be best to send an email to your exam center asking for the scripts. Depending on what score you got, like if it’s really close to a higher grade, you could ask for a reevaluation/remarking of the papers. Alternatively you could resit in October or January. All the best! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by stradvirtuoso
Hi, it would probably be best to send an email to your exam center asking for the scripts. Depending on what score you got, like if it’s really close to a higher grade, you could ask for a reevaluation/remarking of the papers. Alternatively you could resit in October or January. All the best! :smile:

Hey!
thanks so much and again i would like to know if itll be possible to resit for next year oct/nov if possible .?
and redoing the exam in january .im not too sure but in zone 4, the feb/mar isnt applicable so i really dont know about that .
i did plan on sitting for this oct/nov but too worried whether the time is enough so would be great if youd advice on that

Quick Reply

Latest