The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

re-sits

I have an offer for September entry (English student), panicking a bit with press reports that top grades will be really down this year.
If I don't get my grades next week, I really don't want to go into clearing, I'm thinking about re-sitting year 13 and trying again. Does anybody know if Edinburgh will accept re-sit grades on A levels? I know a few of the top universities prefer grades from one sitting.
Original post by Neilmul
I have an offer for September entry (English student), panicking a bit with press reports that top grades will be really down this year.
If I don't get my grades next week, I really don't want to go into clearing, I'm thinking about re-sitting year 13 and trying again. Does anybody know if Edinburgh will accept re-sit grades on A levels? I know a few of the top universities prefer grades from one sitting.

Hi there! I am very much in the same Situation right now, did you get the grades you wanted? Also, from what I’ve seen, I think for subjects like medicine you have to get it on the first sitting but you can re-sit most of the other alevels.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending