The Student Room Group

Hello, thought I would re introduce myself.

Hello I made an account on here a few years ago but haven't been on in a while.

I started to come back yesterday so I figured I would re introduce myself.

I'm a mature (34) year old student who this year did their A level Geography (which at some point I will probably re sit since I messed the first paper up. Got a D) and will be sitting functional level 2 maths next year.

I'm currently trying to see how I do at certain A levels to both see if I will need to consider an alternative to uni, a foundation year or if I will be OK. As well as to keep my brain active and get used to studying and sitting exams again. I'm also hoping the A levels I have chosen to do along side a few MOOC's will help me make a final decision on which of three subjects I would wan to do at university.

It is nice to meet and re meet you all.
Original post by LeoWolfish
Hello I made an account on here a few years ago but haven't been on in a while.

I started to come back yesterday so I figured I would re introduce myself.

I'm a mature (34) year old student who this year did their A level Geography (which at some point I will probably re sit since I messed the first paper up. Got a D) and will be sitting functional level 2 maths next year.

I'm currently trying to see how I do at certain A levels to both see if I will need to consider an alternative to uni, a foundation year or if I will be OK. As well as to keep my brain active and get used to studying and sitting exams again. I'm also hoping the A levels I have chosen to do along side a few MOOC's will help me make a final decision on which of three subjects I would wan to do at university.

It is nice to meet and re meet you all.

Welcome back to TSR! :smile:

Has the place changed much since you've been away?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Welcome back to TSR! :smile:

Has the place changed much since you've been away?

Hello, the colour scheme seems the same though things seem more list like and organised then when I was here last. If that makes sense. I'm not 100% sure we had as many sections either.
Reply 4
Original post by ebyrne2036
Welcome back

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest