The Student Room Group

Where are the 18 year olds going to University of Wolverhampton?

Although I haven’t been accepted to the University of Wolverhampton yet, I made a choice to go but I don’t see any students my age (18 - 19 undergraduates or foundation degree students) in their promotions, most of them look like full adults and I’m worried I won’t make any friends my age or have any fun as I experience Uni for the first time. Kinda rethinking my place there. Is there anyone my age going there that is feeling the same? or is it just me..
Original post by Anonymous
Although I haven’t been accepted to the University of Wolverhampton yet, I made a choice to go but I don’t see any students my age (18 - 19 undergraduates or foundation degree students) in their promotions, most of them look like full adults and I’m worried I won’t make any friends my age or have any fun as I experience Uni for the first time. Kinda rethinking my place there. Is there anyone my age going there that is feeling the same? or is it just me..

@WolvesRep1 might be around to answer your question or have a look at some of the threads on the Wolverhampton forum:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=169
Hey,

we do have a really diverse student body at the uni which includes lots of students who come to us straight from school or college and mature students. There are plenty of ways to find people with similar interests and have the best experience while you're at uni, following the students union on socials is a great place to start.

C
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Hi I'm going there too as an 18 year old, and I know a couple other people who went there for undergraduates, im sure it will be fine :smile:
Reply 4
Same im 18 and I'm going there my insta is: @earniboy_7 if you want to talk more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending