The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anyone who's studied at University of Wolverhampton is it worth it? I have an offer from them but I don't know if I should attend their university. Please let me know
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone who's studied at University of Wolverhampton is it worth it? I have an offer from them but I don't know if I should attend their university. Please let me know

I haven't studied over there but heard that UoW isn't a very good one, though this point of view shouldn't be generalised for all of its courses. Don't you have offers from other universities? What about your course by the way?
At the Student's Union
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
I haven't studied over there but heard that UoW isn't a very good one, though this point of view shouldn't be generalised for all of its courses. Don't you have offers from other universities? What about your course by the way?

Planning to study sociology and criminology although my first choice is BCU, I don't want to be too confident about it so if things go south Wolverhampton is always an option
Reply 3
Planning to study sociology and criminology although my first choice is BCU, I don't want to be too confident about it so if things go south Wolverhampton is always an option

Yeah, you're absolutely right. It's worth keeping an extra option always. Anyway, good luck! Hope you'll hear good news from BCU and get the opportunity to go to your desired place.

Hi,

Congratulations on your offer and thank you for your question.

Wolverhampton is a great uni to study at, I studied here and I loved it. It has a great range of facilities, the lecturers are all really friendly and helpful and it is in a good location.

If you want to find out more about what it is like to study here, head over to our YouTube and Social media pages, where you can find student testimonials, day in the life videos, campus tours and lots more to help you fully understand the University.

Hope this helps, if you need anymore info, get in touch :smile:
All the best
LB (WolvesRep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending