The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

is university of wolverhampton a good uni?

hi, i’m 18 and i’m applying for a foundation year at wolverhampton. so far, i haven’t heard anything remotely good about this uni except for 1 comment and it’s starting to scare me that no one my age is speaking out about attending the uni and people who are students have said that it’s bad or haven’t said much at all and i just want to be able to enjoy my time at uni, especially make friends. does wolverhampton have a freshers week? and what happens during that week? why isn’t anyone speaking about their experience with foundation courses? it’s all frustrating as a new student because i’ve gone out my way to secure an accommodation because i thought the uni was good. it just all seems boring..
if anyone can reassure my overthinking, i’d rlly appreciate it. thanks in advance 💌
Original post by Anonymous
hi, i’m 18 and i’m applying for a foundation year at wolverhampton. so far, i haven’t heard anything remotely good about this uni except for 1 comment and it’s starting to scare me that no one my age is speaking out about attending the uni and people who are students have said that it’s bad or haven’t said much at all and i just want to be able to enjoy my time at uni, especially make friends. does wolverhampton have a freshers week? and what happens during that week? why isn’t anyone speaking about their experience with foundation courses? it’s all frustrating as a new student because i’ve gone out my way to secure an accommodation because i thought the uni was good. it just all seems boring..
if anyone can reassure my overthinking, i’d rlly appreciate it. thanks in advance 💌

Hi,

Can I ask what course you've applied for?

At Wolverhampton Uni we have a large and diverse student body that includes students that come to us straight from school or college and mature students. There are lots of events and societies to get involved with at the uni to help you meet new people - a great place to start would be to follow the student union on socials!

C
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by WolvesRep2
Hi,

Can I ask what course you've applied for?

At Wolverhampton Uni we have a large and diverse student body that includes students that come to us straight from school or college and mature students. There are lots of events and societies to get involved with at the uni to help you meet new people - a great place to start would be to follow the student union on socials!

C

Foundation Architectural Technology
Reply 3
Wolves is a great uni. I went there and studied BSc (Hons) ICT course. It's got a wide variety of societies, detailed and fully stocked library, edge of town centre, great transport links to Birmingham (metro, train, bus), plus decent accommodation options, whether they be uni-specific of private company.
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending