The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Ucl cas status: :"assigned" ??

Hello everyone,
I'm an international student who has received an unconditional offer for an MSc program at UCL. I applied for a priority visa service (5 working days) on August 24th. Today marks the 5th working day since I applied for priority service, but I haven't received any updates on my visa application yet.

I came across some information online suggesting that for many students, their CAS status changes from "Assigned" to "Used" once a decision is made on their visa application.

In my UCL Portico account, my CAS status is still "Assigned." I wanted to ask if anyone here has experience with UCL's CAS status changing to "Used" upon a visa decision. I'm asking because I'm trying to get an idea of whether my application has been reviewed or a decision has been reached. These are challenging times for me as I need to plan my travel arrangements, especially considering that the course is starting very soon.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or experiences that you could share. Thank you for your help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending