The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Uni of Nottingham Room Swap

Looking to swap a standard, self-catered room in Broadgate Park, £5,764 / 44 weeks, preferably for a standard room in Albion House.

I really just want to have quiet living accommodation, so please PM me asap if anyone is interested!
Reply 1
Original post by rot_ray
Looking to swap a standard, self-catered room in Broadgate Park, £5,764 / 44 weeks, preferably for a standard room in Albion House.

I really just want to have quiet living accommodation, so please PM me asap if anyone is interested!

Hey, I can’t pm you but i would definitely be willing to take over your contract at Broadgate. Hope this is still available
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jaybio123
Hey, I can’t pm you but i would definitely be willing to take over your contract at Broadgate. Hope this is still available

Hi I have a ensuite studio available at Broadgate park that i no longer need. Please let me know asap if you would be willing to take this over!
Reply 3
Original post by Ndhxxxxl
Hi I have a ensuite studio available at Broadgate park that i no longer need. Please let me know asap if you would be willing to take this over!

hi are you looking for a swap?
Reply 4
I don’t need my room anymore as I won’t be living on campus but this room is available if you want to take over the tenancy!!

Original post by Autumn5
hi are you looking for a swap?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending