The Student Room Group

Going Back To School

How do you cope with going back to school? I think the experience of returning to school is different for everybody. When I was about to return to school, I'd usually get upset the night before because I had grown used to being on holiday. I didn't like the change in my routine and I was worried something would go wrong. I assume many just get on with school like it was an unobtrusive part of day-to-day life.
Reply 1
I disliked it but it didn't really upset me. Outside f English lit and history, I spent most of school bored and would rather have been doing other things. But yeah, I'd say I just plodded on.
Learning is important for everyone. There is no specific time for learning. Man can learn from different sources. I quit my study before 10 years ago. But after that, I felt that I need to learn more. That's why I admitted into an university for a new bachelor degree. I started reading articles online for preparing college interviews tips for making a positive impression here https://statisticsanddata.org/preparing-for-college-interviews-tips-for-making-a-positive-impression/ You can also try if you want. All the best!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending