The Student Room Group

Sociology Family Marker??

I have some essays I wrote for Sociology A-level. Is there anyone who could help give me a rough grade? Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by NicoleU
I have some essays I wrote for Sociology A-level. Is there anyone who could help give me a rough grade? Thank you

Hiya! I may not be able to give a grade but i'd be happy to read them if you'd like and try peer review? (:
Reply 2
Original post by loulai_
Hiya! I may not be able to give a grade but i'd be happy to read them if you'd like and try peer review? (:

Hello there,
hope you’re well,
I took media studies for the first time in AS level AQA level do you have any notes for it or any resources which could be beneficial also do u have to give exams for media in A2 or in AS ?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Maoez
Hello there,
hope you’re well,
I took media studies for the first time in AS level AQA level do you have any notes for it or any resources which could be beneficial also do u have to give exams for media in A2 or in AS ?

Hi, i think i did a different exam board for media studies i did eduqas do it may be different. For me i had to do coursework and 2 exams at the end of year 13. I may not be able to help much, what topics are you doing?? I used mrs fisher on youtube for revision a lot and i think she covers a few exam boards so she should cover AQA
Reply 4
Thanks for this interesting solution!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending