The Student Room Group

How long does Cash in code for IAL mathematics take?

I ordered the cash in code for IAL mathematics to the school and when I ask them how long does it takes they tell me each time another period of time so I would like to know the certain answer for this, so how long does cash in code for IAL mathematics to be sent to the school.
Thank you in advance
Reply 1
It depends on when it's submitted. Cash-ins are only officially processed to give a result on Results days, so if you cash-in now with the Summer entries it won't happen until August results day. If you do a late cash-in after a Results day (if generally has to be within ~6 weeks of the results day) then Edexcel generally processed them within 1 day of so of the centre submitting them.
Reply 2
Thank you for your response.
I have the results of the 4 units from the session of June 2020 and my school didn’t do the cash in so I order the late cash in now, for this situation how long does it takes to the certificate be sent to the school?
Reply 3
Original post by Bird710
Thank you for your response.
I have the results of the 4 units from the session of June 2020 and my school didn’t do the cash in so I order the late cash in now, for this situation how long does it takes to the certificate be sent to the school?

It will be sent a couple of months after the relevant results day
Reply 4
Is there no method to be sent to my school earlier like 2 weeks? Because the university which I am applying for have a deadline less than a month so I want to be able to apply
Reply 5
Original post by Bird710
Is there no method to be sent to my school earlier like 2 weeks? Because the university which I am applying for have a deadline less than a month so I want to be able to apply

If there were I would have said, but you don't need the certificate to get a place. Hundreds of thousands of students are accepted into university places every August based on the A level results they have whose certificates won't arrive until November. I don't know where you are in the world but it's easily fixed in the Uk by communication between the university and the exam board or the exam centre.
Reply 6
Okay I got it! Thank you so much !!
Reply 7
Original post by Compost
If there were I would have said, but you don't need the certificate to get a place. Hundreds of thousands of students are accepted into university places every August based on the A level results they have whose certificates won't arrive until November. I don't know where you are in the world but it's easily fixed in the Uk by communication between the university and the exam board or the exam centre.

Me too right now I have cash in code for two of my subjects except Maths(all units finished) and I need to apply university next month. So do you mean that I can apply with results of the units without cash in code?
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest