The Student Room Group

Study abroad maintenance loan

My daughter is about to start studying abroad for the 3rd year of her degree (4 yr course). I gave seen somewhere that she can apply to have her maintenance loan payments brought forward - how does she apply for this to happen?
Original post by Melaniewasley
My daughter is about to start studying abroad for the 3rd year of her degree (4 yr course). I gave seen somewhere that she can apply to have her maintenance loan payments brought forward - how does she apply for this to happen?

Hi there, Does her course start at least 25 days earlier than the usual start date of her course? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Yes, I believe so. Sogang Uni term begins with an induction week for year abroad students on 28/08/23 whereas the Autumn term at SOAS starts on 01/09/23
Original post by Melaniewasley
Yes, I believe so. Sogang Uni term begins with an induction week for year abroad students on 28/08/23 whereas the Autumn term at SOAS starts on 01/09/23

Hi there, We would advise that your daughter contacts us so we can look into this further as the dates advised are not 25 days prior to the term starting. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending