The Student Room Group

Student life at Glasgow University

yo guys.

I just wanted to ask how the student life is at Glasgow as It's one of my back up choices and is really prestigious for law.

I grew up around the city so I already know most of the interesting parts of the city to chill around so I was more interested in the social factor of the Uni itself rather than the city.

love.
Original post by a$ap_pranjol
yo guys.

I just wanted to ask how the student life is at Glasgow as It's one of my back up choices and is really prestigious for law.

I grew up around the city so I already know most of the interesting parts of the city to chill around so I was more interested in the social factor of the Uni itself rather than the city.

love.

I’m going into 3rd year Geology at Glasgow and I really enjoy the student life. There is a huge number of options when it comes to sports, societies and social events. The 2 student unions put on a decent events during the year too.
Reply 2
a
Original post by BenHardman03
I’m going into 3rd year Geology at Glasgow and I really enjoy the student life. There is a huge number of options when it comes to sports, societies and social events. The 2 student unions put on a decent events during the year too.

ah sick man I appreciate you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending