The Student Room Group

University of Glasgow vs University of Leeds

Hello, I have offers from university of glasgow and university of leeds for MSC Data Science. I am confused which university to choose. Help me out please.
Reply 1
Original post by milishaj
Hello, I have offers from university of glasgow and university of leeds for MSC Data Science. I am confused which university to choose. Help

Firstly it depends if if any of your mates have been offered the same.if so then that’s something you’re obviously going to decide together. If that’s not the case. Leeds university has a tremendous reputation..Glasgow on the other hand is still ‘free’ ( not having to pay back) Tbh I think I would go to Glasgow. That is my opinion
Original post by milishaj
Hello, I have offers from university of glasgow and university of leeds for MSC Data Science. I am confused which university to choose. Help me out please.

Hi @milishaj

Firstly, congratulations on your offer!! I'd suggest you to please compare the modules of the course from the universities and choose the one which you feel are most interesting to you and will help you with career growth. Alongside, do a good research on the life at all the universities, try getting in touch with alumni and know what they say about their experience, compare pros and cons and then come to a conclusion. Hope this helps:smile:.

Kind regards
Bhavya Harika
Student Ambassador - Coventry University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending