The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

University

I got an offer from royal Holloway after clearing and I want to get a subject remarked. Does that mean my offer will be gone?
Reply 1
Original post by Hidden77
I got an offer from royal Holloway after clearing and I want to get a subject remarked. Does that mean my offer will be gone?

if your offer for clearing relies on the remark being successful in improving the grade, then they wont be able to hold it unfortunately as its first come first served, but if they've already offered you a spot with current grades then your good! getting a remark as far as I am aware does not affect clearing offers for already achieved grades.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Har210
if your offer for clearing relies on the remark being successful in improving the grade, then they wont be able to hold it unfortunately as its first come first served, but if they've already offered you a spot with current grades then your good! getting a remark as far as I am aware does not affect clearing offers for already achieved grades.

Thanks they already gave me an offer with my current grades I just want a remark for myself
Reply 3
Original post by Hidden77
Thanks they already gave me an offer with my current grades I just want a remark for myself

yeah you'll be fine - I'm doing the same, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending