The Student Room Group

University of Leeds A101 (Gateway Year) 2024 entry applicants and offer holders threa

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by mass63
Does this mean they will have a cutoff score for UCAT score even for WP applicants?

we don't know anything since it is the first year they are using the ucat, you could email Leeds directly to ask
Reply 61
Anyone know interview dates for this year?
Reply 62
Original post by Idk131
Anyone know interview dates for this year?

Interviews sent out in December
8-10th January 2024 IN PERSON

They included the dates in one of the emails they had sent.
Reply 63
Original post by S. H
I also haven't received mine yet.

Hey all, just to update u guys that I received the form at 4:51pm today.
Original post by S. H
Hey all, just to update u guys that I received the form at 4:51pm today.

same
Reply 65
Hello guys, I’m extremely worried since I submitted my WP eligibility form 4 days after the 7 days they asked me to send it to them. I sent an email to admissions apologising, does anyone know if this will be an issue?? Has everyone else submitted theirs? Is the deadline strict enough that they will withdraw my application??? Surely they’re still processing the forms. I honestly completely forgot to do it after I read the email.

Edit - never mind they emailed me this morning saying everything’s on time 🙂 phew
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 66
Original post by D.Darkrai
Hello guys, I’m extremely worried since I submitted my WP eligibility form 4 days after the 7 days they asked me to send it to them. I sent an email to admissions apologising, does anyone know if this will be an issue?? Has everyone else submitted theirs? Is the deadline strict enough that they will withdraw my application??? Surely they’re still processing the forms. I honestly completely forgot to do it after I read the email.

Edit - never mind they emailed me this morning saying everything’s on time 🙂 phew

how long will it take now to hear back from leeds after we’ve sent the WP forms?
Reply 67
Original post by nxjmx123
how long will it take now to hear back from leeds after we’ve sent the WP forms?

From lurking on last years thread, its most likely to be in early January.

In the email they sent, it says ' we will write to you again with our initial decision by mid-December '
Reply 69
Omg guys I got an interview invite at 10:56am! My stats are as followed :

BBB achieved

2550 B1

Reply 70
Original post by S. H

BBB achieved

2550 B1

Ma’Sha’Allah Congratulations!!!
Do you know if they’re sending them out in batches, I haven’t received anything unfortunately.
Also, if you don’t mind me asking, are you an achieved applicant and what city are you from?
Reply 71
Original post by S. H

BBB achieved

2550 B1

allahumma barik congratulations. Do you think leeds is doing interviews in batches?
Reply 72
Original post by 10958948t
Do you know if they’re sending them out in batches, I haven’t received anything unfortunately.
Also, if you don’t mind me asking, are you an achieved applicant and what city are you from?

same i haven’t received anything eitehr
Original post by S. H

BBB achieved

2550 B1

Well done!
I’ve got

BBB acheived
2620 band 1

Obviously my GCSEs are letting me down lol, not sure if I’ll get an interview
Reply 74
allahumma barik congratulations. Do you think leeds is doing interviews in batches?

Jazakallah. That seems likely, since from other threads I stalked, they are inviting applicants from both A100 and A101 simultaneously. Hopefully, more interview invites come soon for y'all, In Sha Allah.
Reply 75

Tysm. I'm an achieved applicant from London.
Reply 76
Just got a rejection from Leeds unfortunately. I've still got two other interviews for med Alhamdulillah, In'Sha'Allah we smash these interviews!
Stats: BBC Achieved , 2570 band 2, 99988765D*2P2
Reply 77
Just got a rejection from Leeds unfortunately. I've still got two other interviews for med Alhamdulillah, In'Sha'Allah we smash these interviews!

lol sameee

Same, got a rejection but still hopeful from other ones
How have we got rejections? Like honestly . I got 2620 band 1. Acheived BBB but GCSEs 9877777. This should be high enough for a foundation course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending