The Student Room Group

University of Leeds A101 (Gateway Year) 2024 entry applicants and offer holders threa

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Anonymous_7871
How have we got rejections? Like honestly . I got 2620 band 1. Acheived BBB but GCSEs 9877777. This should be high enough for a foundation course

Literally!! Thought it would be enough for a foundation year, especially Leeds since it’s their first year using ucat. Oh well, everything happens for a reason.
Reply 81
How have we got rejections? Like honestly . I got 2620 band 1. Acheived BBB but GCSEs 9877777. This should be high enough for a foundation course

I was so shocked I got rejected too
GCSEs: 7777666665
UCAT: 2970 band 2
A levels: BBB achieved
What the hell! 2970? Looks like they’re looking for perfect GCSEs
Reply 83
What the hell! 2970? Looks like they’re looking for perfect GCSEs

so silly we move
Reply 84
Original post by kbasket12

2970 rejection is crazy, especially for foundation year med.
I even emailed Leeds to ask and they said that we have assessed your application correctly and have rejected you. They’re wanting perfect GCSEs, but rejecting 2970 is crazy
Reply 86
I even emailed Leeds to ask and they said that we have assessed your application correctly and have rejected you. They’re wanting perfect GCSEs, but rejecting 2970 is crazy

Yeah I emailed too they said my overall score was too low to be shortlisted to interview. Must've been all 9s GCSEs or go home
Absolutely crazy I thought my UCAT would make up for my GCSE's. We move ig
Yeah I emailed too they said my overall score was too low to be shortlisted to interview. Must've been all 9s GCSEs or go home
Absolutely crazy I thought my UCAT would make up for my GCSE's. We move ig

That’s exactly what it is. All 9s or go home
Reply 88

that’s acc crazy 2970
Reply 89
Original post by nxjmx123
that’s acc crazy 2970

and they rejected you idk what they want then
Reply 90
where did everyone else apply
Reply 91
Got an interview invite this morning at 10:57 for Leeds foundation!!! Very thrilled. My stats are:
2680 B1
GCSE’s 999888766
A-levels BBC achieved, C in chemistry

Good luck everyone!!! I saw the other unfortunate rejections which seemed so unfair, must be huge weighting on GCSE’s.
Reply 92
Original post by D.Darkrai
Got an interview invite this morning at 10:57 for Leeds foundation!!! Very thrilled. My stats are:
2680 B1
GCSE’s 999888766
A-levels BBC achieved, C in chemistry

Good luck everyone!!! I saw the other unfortunate rejections which seemed so unfair, must be huge weighting on GCSE’s.

Well done, smashed it mate
Reply 93
Original post by S. H
Jazakallah. That seems likely, since from other threads I stalked, they are inviting applicants from both A100 and A101 simultaneously. Hopefully, more interview invites come soon for y'all, In Sha Allah.

Hi
Can you please advise which threads of the
dentistry you are referring to. My son applied for
standard dentistry course and have not heard anything
Reply 94
Hi do we reckon interviews will still be coming out over the next couple days or is that it?
Reply 95
Original post by mass63
Hi
Can you please advise which threads of the
dentistry you are referring to. My son applied for
standard dentistry course and have not heard anything

Hey. I'm following a thread that shows different individuals applying to different medical schools. I found a duplicate for dental schools here : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7409162
as someone who is resitting my a levels, what would be the grades required if i were to get an offer for gateway ?
for those who got interviews, did u also attend the pre-interview workshop??? if yes, pls can you tell me what they said and any specific details?
Reply 98
Hi when will offers come out
Reply 99
Original post by Nix_221
Hi when will offers come out

Before the end of January according to the professor, so quite quickly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending