The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

exeter uni muslim freshers (girls)

hey is any muslim girls going exeter in September and want to be friends lol. I'm worried about freshers
Original post by Anonymous
hey is any muslim girls going exeter in September and want to be friends lol. I'm worried about freshers

Hey, I'm also a Muslim girl going to Exeter in September!! :smile: What course are you doing?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Hey, I'm also a Muslim girl going to Exeter in September!! :smile: What course are you doing?

heyyyyy im doing neuroscience :smile: what course r u doing
heyyyyy im doing neuroscience :smile: what course r u doing

i'm doing medicine!! im also worried for freshers lol
Reply 4
i'm doing medicine!! im also worried for freshers lol

same lmao. i am defo nottttt a clubber

is ur course on st lukes?
same lmao. i am defo nottttt a clubber

is ur course on st lukes?

me too clubbing is not for me 😭
yeah it is, is yours on st lukes too?
Reply 6
me too clubbing is not for me 😭
yeah it is, is yours on st lukes too?

i think so , it says streatham/st lukes on the website so its probably split

have u had a look at societies yet? r u going to get a student job?
i think so , it says streatham/st lukes on the website so its probably split

have u had a look at societies yet? r u going to get a student job?

i haven't looked at any societies yet but i did fill out an expression of interest form for an on campus job a few days ago
have you looked at any societies or jobs?
Reply 8
i haven't looked at any societies yet but i did fill out an expression of interest form for an on campus job a few days ago
have you looked at any societies or jobs?

oo im gonna do that

i had a look a few days ago at jobs on indeed and there wasnt many so im hoping to get a campus job
and for societies ive just browsed them on the exeter guild website
oo im gonna do that

i had a look a few days ago at jobs on indeed and there wasnt many so im hoping to get a campus job
and for societies ive just browsed them on the exeter guild website

the on campus people replied to me today and they said they had lots of jobs so i think that could work!
ill have a look at societies too, hopefully i find some good ones
is there anyone here based in the cornwall campus?
Reply 11
the on campus people replied to me today and they said they had lots of jobs so i think that could work!

whattomg i just got an email describing the different hospitality jobs they offer and to contact them if i'm interested? is that the same email you got
Reply 12

omg im stressed now i need to properly search for jobs
Reply 13
Original post by noor nizami
is there anyone here based in the cornwall campus?

no sorry 😞
Reply 14

Hi! I was just reading over this and saw what you were saying about campus jobs? I’m joining Exeter too and need a job when I get there, is there any way you could tell me how you found out about/ applied to the on campus ones? Thanks
whattomg i just got an email describing the different hospitality jobs they offer and to contact them if i'm interested? is that the same email you got

yeah that's the same one i got!
Original post by KaiH88
Hi! I was just reading over this and saw what you were saying about campus jobs? I’m joining Exeter too and need a job when I get there, is there any way you could tell me how you found out about/ applied to the on campus ones? Thanks

i think i searched university of exeter on campus jobs into google, and then a link to the uni's website came up and if you look on there you should find an expression of interest google form :smile: ill look for the link as soon as i can and send it on here if that helps!
Reply 17
i think i searched university of exeter on campus jobs into google, and then a link to the uni's website came up and if you look on there you should find an expression of interest google form :smile: ill look for the link as soon as i can and send it on here if that helps!

That would be awesome, thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending