The Student Room Group

Looking for aspiring photographer

I’m currently looking to hire a photographer who is able to take pictures at football, rugby, basketball matches for a project I am currently building, can go into more detailed and will be paid work!
Original post by Monol
I’m currently looking to hire a photographer who is able to take pictures at football, rugby, basketball matches for a project I am currently building, can go into more detailed and will be paid work!

I don't know much about the profession, but if you're looking for a photographer I'd imagine you want someone local to you i.e. you need to specify a location.

It's also significantly more likely that you would be able to find such a photographer by advertising at your local college/uni that teaches photography (assuming the college/uni allows it). This is particularly good because you're giving a student actual experience and you don't have to look for a professional if it's a small scale project (especially if the project doesn't generate much money).
You might also want to check if the person is able to be a freelancer (i.e. at least 18 year old and can be self employed), if you're not hiring on a zero hour contract.
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending