The Student Room Group

Is London Met as bad as people say?

I have an offer for London Met and already declined my other options but looking at it again and the other reviews I'm seriously considering declining it and going through clearing instead. Is it really as bad as it sounds? The course I picked was Computing.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Ahmed147383
I have an offer for London Met and already declined my other options but looking at it again and the other reviews I'm seriously considering declining it and going through clearing instead. Is it really as bad as it sounds?

Well, I wanted to apply there but I've been informed that the university doesn't have a good reputation considering various factors. Hence, I removed it from my list.

I won't say you should decline it as it's totally up to you but do look into your course, course modules and other such aspects which will give you a broad idea. Also, applying through clearing wouldn't be bad at all.
Reply 2
Original post by Ahmed147383
The course I picked was Computing.

Go somewhere else - London Met is hopeless for STEM subjects and going there would be total waste of £50,000.
If necessary retake your A levels and reapply to 5 new choices in the autumn for 2024 entry.
Reply 3
What grades did you get and in which subjects? Are you limited to London?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending