The Student Room Group

Official: University of Nottingham A100 2024 Entry Applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Got a rejection from the uni at 15:55. My interview didn't go extremely well so I'm not very surprised. I also got a waiting list and other course option
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by alex2433
Got a rejection from the uni at 15:55. My interview didn't go extremely well so I'm not very surprised. I also got a waiting list and other course option

Same here
Does anyone know the earliest we can hear back from the waitlist from last years thread?
Original post by fizzycherry
guys I just spoke to a few other people (not on this thread), they've all just got the same thing and put on a waiting list but like, what are the chances of us actually getting a space in June?

Hi, I actually know somebody who last year got put on the nottingham waiting list and got offered a seat for med so it's not a lost cause 🙂
are any of you who got the email today international?
Original post by noneofyourbe
are any of you who got the email today international?

Yea me
Original post by louisaf
Yea me
If you dont mind me asking, how did it go for you?
Reply 587
Hi, I got rejected too :frown: What is the process if you opt in for the wait list? Do we do interviews all over again? And does anyone know by what date we'll know if we are successful/unsuccessful through the waiting list option?
Original post by noneofyourbe
If you dont mind me asking, how did it go for you?

The interview?
Heyy guys, for the waiting list when the sent me a receipt that I had signed onto it, the email said the university will contact me if I become eligible for an interview?? I’m confused as I already had an interview in Jan? Does anyone know what this means, will they interview us again if they get in touch???
Original post by louisaf
The interview?

did you get an offer?
Original post by BelleBinoclarde
Heyy guys, for the waiting list when the sent me a receipt that I had signed onto it, the email said the university will contact me if I become eligible for an interview?? I’m confused as I already had an interview in Jan? Does anyone know what this means, will they interview us again if they get in touch???

Yh I got the same thing and also interviewed in Jan. Maybe it’s a mistake because I don’t see why/how they would do a whole new set of interviews?
Original post by Nimra12
Yh I got the same thing and also interviewed in Jan. Maybe it’s a mistake because I don’t see why/how they would do a whole new set of interviews?

I think because it's such a competitive course, and there may be a lot of people opting to stay on the waiting list, they might have to just interview again (to make it fairer ig).
Original post by mahlol
Hi, I got rejected too :frown: What is the process if you opt in for the wait list? Do we do interviews all over again? And does anyone know by what date we'll know if we are successful/unsuccessful through the waiting list option?

They said in the email that they're going to do interviews again... But they also said if you opt in for the waiting list, they will contact you by 29th June. So I'm guessing if you don't get contacted by then, it's unsuccessful.
Original post by fizzycherry
I think because it's such a competitive course, and there may be a lot of people opting to stay on the waiting list, they might have to just interview again (to make it fairer ig).

Really?? Cus I was reading last years thread and ppl on the waiting list got a phone call for an offer, but no one said anything about a second interview
Seems like they are sending out rejections first. Anyone got an offer?
if i have an offer from another med school can i still opt in - or is this only if you have none?
Original post by gleeclubmediator
if i have an offer from another med school can i still opt in - or is this only if you have none?

They will only contact you if you don’t have any offers. You cannot firm an offer and also opt in.
Original post by Rosienat
They will only contact you if you don’t have any offers. You cannot firm an offer and also opt in.

Exactly
Bh the way if people don't know KCL went into clearing last year and so did EXETER

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending