The Student Room Group

University of Lincoln A10L (Nottingham at Lincoln) Applicant thread 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bsingh006
Is anybody struggling to apply to lincoln medicine on ucas, I keep typing it in but it does not come up with the option to apply? Is it postgrad only?

you have to type in nottingham, then the option comes up
Reply 41
Original post by reubenn05
you have to type in nottingham, then the option comes up

thank you :smile:
Reply 42
Hi, where did you guys find the point cut-offs? I can’t find them anywhere

I got 988888887 in my GCSES and 2820 B2 in my UCAT but because of their scoring system this only turns to 114 points :/ is this anywhere near enough?
Original post by neda_s
Hi, where did you guys find the point cut-offs? I can’t find them anywhere

I got 988888887 in my GCSES and 2820 B2 in my UCAT but because of their scoring system this only turns to 114 points :/ is this anywhere near enough?

from last year's tsr threads. 123 was the cutoff last year, so i wouldn't advise applying
Does anyone have any info on the competition ratios for Lincoln and Nottingham, particularly interview to offer ratios

I can’t find anything published online
Reply 45
Should I apply if I got 121/152 999888777 2420 b1 ?
Hi, do you think I would get an interview
GCSEs: 9999988887
A levels (predicted): A*A*A*
UCAT: 2670 B2
Original post by tiaraoluwani
Hi, do you think I would get an interview
GCSEs: 9999988887
A levels (predicted): A*A*A*
UCAT: 2670 B2

wouldn't be advisable, due to band 2
Reply 48
Hello,

I have submitted my UCAS application with medicine at Nottingham as one of my choices. However now I would like to change this choice to medicine at Lincoln. When trying to substitute this choice on UCAS, I had to select the university of Nottingham and the course as Medicine at Lincoln A10L. However I get an error message saying that I can’t substitute it due to to the previous and new course being under the university of Nottingham. Does anyone have some advice on how to successfully substitute the medicine at Nottingham course to medicine at Lincoln. Thanks
Original post by bsingh006
Is anybody struggling to apply to lincoln medicine on ucas, I keep typing it in but it does not come up with the option to apply? Is it postgrad only?

I’m having this issue too! Did you manage to resolve it?
Reply 50
Original post by Random676767
I’m having this issue too! Did you manage to resolve it?

It's under Nottingham. Then the course option comes up. Check the course code very carefully.
Reply 51
Original post by VPN69
Hello,

I have submitted my UCAS application with medicine at Nottingham as one of my choices. However now I would like to change this choice to medicine at Lincoln. When trying to substitute this choice on UCAS, I had to select the university of Nottingham and the course as Medicine at Lincoln A10L. However I get an error message saying that I can’t substitute it due to to the previous and new course being under the university of Nottingham. Does anyone have some advice on how to successfully substitute the medicine at Nottingham course to medicine at Lincoln. Thanks

I suspect that is a question for UCAS as it sounds a procedural matter.
Reply 52
Has anyone received an acknowledgement email? Every one of my unis have sent one except Nottingham, and I applied 4th October... Last year I got the email a day after my application was sent. Is this normal and I'm just worrying for no reason then? I did MPharm at Notts and Med for Notts at Lincoln A10L
Original post by Fatz1124
Has anyone received an acknowledgement email? Every one of my unis have sent one except Nottingham, and I applied 4th October... Last year I got the email a day after my application was sent. Is this normal and I'm just worrying for no reason then? I did MPharm at Notts and Med for Notts at Lincoln A10L

I received mine on the same day I sent my application off (I applied on the 14th). Have you checked your junk folder?
Reply 54
Original post by hameedah:)
I received mine on the same day I sent my application off (I applied on the 14th). Have you checked your junk folder?

I've checked my junk/spam folder on multiple devices but nothing there. I had one of my acknowledgement emails from another uni there but that's it. Nothing from Notts which is odd. I might just email them to make sure they have my application and there isn't anything gone wrong.
(edited 6 months ago)
I've checked my junk/spam folder on multiple devices but nothing there. I had one of my acknowledgement emails from another uni there but that's it. Nothing from Notts which is odd. I might just email them to make sure they have my application and there isn't anything gone wrong.

That's really odd. I think emailing them is a great idea.
Reply 56
I emailed them and yeah I never actually received the confirmation email with my NottinghamHub login details 💀 So they resent it to me and now everything's sorted 😅✅ Do they plan to send interview invites in batches again?
Reply 57

Yes I got one from the University of Nottingham but it said A10L
Reply 58
if anyone decides to stay at IQ pavillions in Lincoln and wants a code for money off, direct message me :smile: !
Reply 59

Hi, I've also chosen MPharm as my 5th. Was wondering what your reasonings were for choosing it over like Biomed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending