The Student Room Group

University of Liverpool A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Original post by ims_m
I think (although I could be wrong) its only if you actually firm a medicine offer

Yes I think you’re right

From the email:
Applicants who have received, and confirmed, offers for other medical schools will not be considered for any potential places.
Original post by humo99
Yes I think you’re right
From the email:
Applicants who have received, and confirmed, offers for other medical schools will not be considered for any potential places.

Yeah my daughter isn’t confirming anywhere until visiting places and one of these days is end of April so fine to be on the waiting list at Liverpool in the meanwhile
Original post by humo99
Yes I think you’re right
From the email:

that fills me with some hope
Reply 963
Original post by humo99
Yes I think you’re right
From the email:

Do you think it implies that if you firm an offer for your non-medical choice you will stay on the waiting list? I have emailed to ask admissions but they haven't got back yet
Getting a bit ahead of myself cause I'm still waiting to hear back from everyone else 😂
Original post by humo99
Yes I think you’re right
From the email:

Which email was this? I’ve been offered a place for 2025 but would love to go this year, I can’t see it anywhere on the email I’ve received
Original post by HHowarth1
There may still be offers to go out if they are being turned down by the people they gave offers to initially, just speculation and I’m not sure where the waiting list would fit into that
in my sons batch two year before they kept reserve until result day and then Offer places on result day .
May be it’s different this year .

May second son has got Liverpool Offer as well . It’s really good medical school but he will choose Manchester uni due to commuting . So his place will become available as well .

He is lucky Alhamdulillah to get all of his four offers .
Original post by SusanMurphy
my son got and has emailed them to say yes!
they also emailed re other courses so just put in for biomed...
heart just set on Liv .
I suppose the good thing is you can't go on waiting list if you have firmed another med offer .... glimmer of hope compared to yesterday xx
Congrats to everyone who got ... x

Hopefully you get one soon ; but don’t get disappointed usually livetpool med miracles happen on result day .
Original post by ims_m
Do you think it implies that if you firm an offer for your non-medical choice you will stay on the waiting list? I have emailed to ask admissions but they haven't got back yet
Getting a bit ahead of myself cause I'm still waiting to hear back from everyone else 😂

Yes it’s only if you accept med Offer
Reply 968
Original post by Mommy124
Yes it’s only if you accept med Offer

Ok thank you!!
Reply 969
Original post by eviebowen1
Which email was this? I’ve been offered a place for 2025 but would love to go this year, I can’t see it anywhere on the email I’ve received

I didn’t get a 2025 place. The email I got was about giving consent to be contacted if any offers become available from now until results day.
Reply 970
Offer for 2025 11:43
Original post by yhus
Well done, can I ask if after you replied to the email if you got an email back from them saying they’ve received your request?

I have just checked, yes I did get an email confirming it about 2 days after I replied to their waiting list email. I only got the email offering to put me on the waiting list around mid June though
How do we know if we got a 2024 or 2025 offer, I’ve only got the ucas offer on the first day which said 2024 start date and no email from Liverpool.
Original post by Superfly55
How do we know if we got a 2024 or 2025 offer, I’ve only got the ucas offer on the first day which said 2024 start date and no email from Liverpool.

if ucas says 2024 then you have an offer for 2024!! my ucas says 22 Sept 2025 and i got an email about it from admissions
Original post by eviebowen1
if ucas says 2024 then you have an offer for 2024!! my ucas says 22 Sept 2025 and i got an email about it from admissions

Great news! Yes it says 2024 and I’ve had no email from Liverpool and it’s unconditional! Well done on your offer too!
Reply 975
Original post by skii545
I have just checked, yes I did get an email confirming it about 2 days after I replied to their waiting list email. I only got the email offering to put me on the waiting list around mid June though

Thanks, has anyone on the reserve list this year received any email back?
Original post by yhus
Thanks, has anyone on the reserve list this year received any email back?

not yet but it’s the easter holidays so i doubt we will yet xx
Has anyone applied to greenbank for accom?
any offer holder gc?
anyone heard about offer holder days?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending