The Student Room Group

University of Sunderland A100 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
does anyone know when Sunderland gave out interviews last year?
Original post by susulo
does anyone know when Sunderland gave out interviews last year?

i checked last years thread and the first one was given out on the 22nd of Nov
Reply 82
Original post by wannabesomein
i checked last years thread and the first one was given out on the 22nd of Nov

thank you :smile:
Original post by Dominoes2015
Yes they state work experience can be started more than two years ago if it continued into a time frame which is 2 years prior to now or is on-going

thank you
If I am about to start a placement at a care home would I just leave that off the form as no hours yet?
Original post by artsandscience
If I am about to start a placement at a care home would I just leave that off the form as no hours yet?

Yes, it's only hours completed.
Reply 86
does everyone have the numeracy test on the same day? Is it gcse level maths?How's everyone revising for it?
Reply 87
Original post by jasmine6
does everyone have the numeracy test on the same day? Is it gcse level maths?How's everyone revising for it?

it pretty much is gcse level maths. Not everyone has it the same day. They have some sample questions on the website that are similar to the real exam, which you can look at
are you guys reflecting to some degree in the space where you have 250 characters or briefly writing about your role?
Reply 89
Original post by ellisloh118
are you guys reflecting to some degree in the space where you have 250 characters or briefly writing about your role?

I have the same question.If anyone could give an example of how to write it
so does the numeracy test last from 4:15 to 6:45 or is that just a time frame to complete it in? just a bit confused about how it works
Original post by roll0909
so does the numeracy test last from 4:15 to 6:45 or is that just a time frame to complete it in? just a bit confused about how it works

Seems like it’s for 40 mins they advised the latest you should log on to do the test is 6pm - you can join anyone 415 to 6pm to finish by 640
Original post by rizwana.qureshi
Seems like it’s for 40 mins they advised the latest you should log on to do the test is 6pm - you can join anyone 415 to 6pm to finish by 640

oh right I see thanks
Reply 93
They solely asked to discuss your roles and responsibilities and how you worked as a team, and that's what the 250 characters are for. otherwise 250 characters are too limited for reflection.
Original post by ellisloh118
for the numeracy test, can someone explain how to answer question 10 on the example test questions, please?
Reply 95
Can we use what we ve written in our personal statements for th 250 words because I have sections on my work experiences already? I've not seen anywhere about how sunderland use our personal statements so was just wondering
Reply 96
Original post by reubenn05
A

Welcome to the Sunderland University A100 2024 entry.

2023 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7252543

For general information click: https://www.sunderland.ac.uk/study/m...bchb-medicine/

For entry requirements click: https://www.sunderland.ac.uk/study/m...#fees-and-reqs

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Can you use a calculator for the Sunderland numeracy test? When you do the test, do you turn your camera on etc because I will most likely need pen and paper to jot stuff down if a calculator is not allowed.
Hi guys, how is everyone preparing/revising for the numeracy test?
Reply 98
Hey, does anyone know if the Sunderland numeracy test for medicine is calculator or non-calculator please?
And if we need a web-cam?
Thanks 😊
Reply 99
Could someone who has done the numeracy test for sunderland medicine tell me how hard it is. If its similar to the example questions they have put on their website. And if I would have to do revision for it. I dont do A level maths.

Please help. Thankyou

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending