The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Official Keele University freshers 2023 chat

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katiehadley
ahh 11/4, i'll see you around! :smile: what course are you doing?

Forensic psychology with foundation year wbyy
(edited 8 months ago)
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
hello, I'm going to do LLB. I would say the feelings are not standard, basically mixed, happy, worried, stressed, and so on, but I am confident that all will be well. I have just finalized with acceptance of accommodation, but I do not know about my Flatmates (Lindsay Hall)

I’m in Lindsay hall too, what flat number are you?
Original post by MlAAA
I've applied to study Pharmacy and have now firmed Keele! Visited the university twice now and I really love the campus

im going to study pharmacy too, ill see you there :wink:
forensic science!
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous
hello, I'm going to do LLB. I would say the feelings are not standard, basically mixed, happy, worried, stressed, and so on, but I am confident that all will be well. I have just finalized with acceptance of accommodation, but I do not know about my Flatmates (Lindsay Hall)

Omg I'm doing law too and same. I don't know how to feel, I swear summer just started yesterday 💀 Are you attending any fresher's events?
Reply 45
Original post by yuhtriangle
im going to study pharmacy too, ill see you there :wink:

I'll be studying pharmacy too!
Reply 46
Original post by 04MR17
Hello all :hello:

Ex-Keeleite here :smile:
I studied there 2017-2020, staying in Horwood and then Holly Cross. Happy to help with any queries or questions.

I do need to remind you please not to share social media details publicly on the site - anyone on the internet can see this thread :redface:

MR

Horwood block X does that have a sink in the room ?
Original post by rkb3
Horwood block X does that have a sink in the room ?

Don't know for sure, if I was a betting man I'd say yes.
Reply 48
Original post by B00thie
Me neither, I'm in Oaks personally, but I guess we'll have to wait until moving day to meet the new people :smile: now results day is over, I'm more calm about starting Uni I think

Im also doing LLB but in Horwood, I dont know, very very nervous
Reply 49
Original post by 04MR17
Don't know for sure, if I was a betting man I'd say yes.

I'll let you know

thanks mate

Quick Reply

Latest