The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough 2023 group chat ??

hi guys was just wondering if anyone wanted to join a Loughborough 2023 group chat with anyone going to the uni in September!!! Doesn’t matter what course :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
hi guys was just wondering if anyone wanted to join a Loughborough 2023 group chat with anyone going to the uni in September!!! Doesn’t matter what course :smile:

Hi there,

It's great to hear you're looking forward to coming to Loughborough!

I just wanted to say if you wanted to join our official Facebook group for applicants and offer holders you can here. Also when you receive confirmation of your accommodation you usually get an email inviting you to join a WhatsApp group with people in your hall and flats etc. so you can get to know other freshers just before you arrive at Loughborough!

If you have any other questions about life at Loughborough just let us know :smile:

Jess
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2

Hi! Yes that would be great thanks!
Is it already open? And if so on which platform?

i'd totally be down to join! what are you studying?
Reply 4

Yes, I'm glad i'm glad someone asked!! It would be great
Reply 5
Original post by Loughborough Student Community
Hi there, It's great to hear you're looking forward to coming to Loughborough! I just wanted to say if you wanted to join our official Facebook group for applicants and offer holders you can here. Also when you receive confirmation of your accommodation you usually get an email inviting you to join a WhatsApp group with people in your hall and flats etc. so you can get to know other freshers just before you arrive at Loughborough!If you have any other questions about life at Loughborough just let us know :smile:Jess
Hello,I attempted to join the Facebook group but it says I have to download a “free app” which is actually £3.99?? Please help.
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make you aware that we do have a Loughborough University Freshers' Group 2023 Facebook group.

@Joshr126, I would look to that with caution as it doesn't sound right to me.

- Lindsay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending