The Student Room Group

Official: Edge Hill University A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

have all interviews been sent out ?
Original post by sukiaa21
I think the 5year programmes have been sent out. Has anyone heard from applying to 6 year programmes lmk (some may take until December i think)?

someone i know was sent an interview for the 6 year programme. thank youu
Hi, does anyone know the minimum ucat needed for an interview? I seen someone go an interview invite with a score of 2620 band 1 which is what I got but I haven’t received an invite.
Reply 83
Original post by Mjohnston04
Hi, does anyone know the minimum ucat needed for an interview? I seen someone go an interview invite with a score of 2620 band 1 which is what I got but I haven’t received an invite.

I'm not sure, maybe they were contextual?
Reply 84
Original post by Mjohnston04

Last years was 2610 I believe
I just recieved a rejection with 2960 B1 not sure why ? What are peoples A levels grades who have got invites as thats the only thing I can think of for being rejected ? I have AAA bio chem and maths.
Original post by Gullible-top
I just recieved a rejection with 2960 B1 not sure why ? What are peoples A levels grades who have got invites as thats the only thing I can think of for being rejected ? I have AAA bio chem and maths.

edge hill don’t look at a level grades past minimum reqs, so it won’t be that. perhaps email them, people have been rejected by mistake for other unis
Original post by reubenn05
edge hill don’t look at a level grades past minimum reqs, so it won’t be that. perhaps email them, people have been rejected by mistake for other unis

Ugh this will be the second uni thats rejected me by mistake then lol ..do you know what the international cut off might be because i got rejected from another uni once as they were weighing my ucat against international students but i am applying as home and it can be a bit complicated for them to understand how I am a home student.

for my rejection they wrote the reasoning in the letter, do check that. mine was because i wasn't eligible and they offered me a biomedicine offer instead.
Original post by rosaaaaaaaaa
for my rejection they wrote the reasoning in the letter, do check that. mine was because i wasn't eligible and they offered me a biomedicine offer instead.

Mine has just come on ucas track and not an email or anything.Why were you not eligible if I may ask?
Mine has just come on ucas track and not an email or anything.Why were you not eligible if I may ask?

i attended a private school. its a shame as i tick other criterias. i am sure they will email you soon, mine had not updated on ucas for a couple days
i attended a private school. its a shame as i tick other criterias. i am sure they will email you soon, mine had not updated on ucas for a couple days

Oh wow i didnt know that was a thing for eligibility ? Do you have any ideas on where I could find the criteria? Sorry to bother you honestly just really stressed since I have had that ucas track.I did do my a levels online distance learning so maybe that was an issue.
Oh wow i didnt know that was a thing for eligibility ? Do you have any ideas on where I could find the criteria? Sorry to bother you honestly just really stressed since I have had that ucas track.I did do my a levels online distance learning so maybe that was an issue.

i think that poster may have applied to the gateway year, where you have to meet certain widening participation criteria to be eligible

did you apply for gateway year ?
did you apply for gateway year ?

No just normal 5 year route.
No just normal 5 year route.

sorry i am not sure about that.. as i applied for gateway
Does anyone who has an interview know what our respondent ID and password are for the Non disclosure agreement form? Thanks
Original post by deentric670
Does anyone who has an interview know what our respondent ID and password are for the Non disclosure agreement form? Thanks

I don’t recall being asked for this. Can you elaborate ?
Original post by Mushimedic
I don’t recall being asked for this. Can you elaborate ?

The medicine interview guidance page states that the interview cannot be conducted unless you have completed the Non disclosure Agreement Form.
Original post by deentric670

I'm getting the same issue

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending