The Student Room Group

Official: University of Edinburgh A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

May I ask, what verified documents they require?
Any home students receive any interviews
Reply 62
Original post by Karessa
Yeah probably! Let me know what they say if you do call?

Sure, I’ll post updates on here
Reply 63
Original post by nishen2006
May I ask, what verified documents they require?

a verified copy of your passport (with a signature from a professional you’ve worked with to verify it)
Original post by 22lpl
a verified copy of your passport (with a signature from a professional you’ve worked with to verify it)

Thank you!
did any other Scottish students get an email saying they would contact about interviews in December?
Original post by Jakehshhhs
did any other Scottish students get an email saying they would contact about interviews in December?

yeah I got that too!

Today?
Original post by Heraa_ismail
Today?

Yeah
Yeah

I got that email like a couple weeks ago but I didn’t get it again today
Original post by Heraa_ismail
I got that email like a couple weeks ago but I didn’t get it again today

I didn’t get an email a couple of weeks ago. Tbf I don’t think it means anything.
Reply 71
Original post by 22lpl

Congrats, has your EUCLID updated yet? We need to upload the verified document to the clearance checks bit but mine's not processed on there yet.

Did you receive any email from the uni after uploading the verified document? I uploaded but no confirmation letter.
The Edinburgh admissions statistics for 2023 was just released, turns out they interviewed a lot more people compared to 2022! Do you think this is the case for this year as well?
Original post by QiuQ
Did you receive any email from the uni after uploading the verified document? I uploaded but no confirmation letter.

Nope
Reply 74
Original post by Oxcoll
The Edinburgh admissions statistics for 2023 was just released, turns out they interviewed a lot more people compared to 2022! Do you think this is the case for this year as well?

No idea but the 2023 statistics are so much worse in terms of post-interview success than 2022. Bricking it
Original post by 22lpl
No idea but the 2023 statistics are so much worse in terms of post-interview success than 2022. Bricking it

I know right! Now I don't know if getting an interview really means that we've got a high chance of getting in...
Reply 76
Interview format all online or option to choose in person or online?
Reply 77
Just received my invitation for January interview
Scottish student
January int @ 12:56
3050 b2 AAAAA
Home contextual
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 79
I have also received an interview invitation for January. Home student.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending