The Student Room Group

Official: Brunel University A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Shslini
Yes that s what I understood but if I am correct you can only go into ucas extra if you have had all rejections/ declined all offers? So even though it opens in Feb if we have not heard back from all our unis we cannot go into ucas extra? I called them as well and they said the form is just an expression of interest- it does not give you any priority as such if that makes sense.

ucas clearing is pretty much non existent for medicine. Once it's 4/4 rejects you can try direct apply to UCLan, Buckingham or Brunel (if ur international student)
Reply 41
Original post by alt810754
ucas clearing is pretty much non existent for medicine. Once it's 4/4 rejects you can try direct apply to UCLan, Buckingham or Brunel (if ur international student)

Not international. What I was trying to say was that home students can go into ucas extra only after 4/4 rejections( and declining 5 th choice if they did put a non medicine course down and had an offer) ie they cannot go into ucas extra before that.
Reply 42
im not sure what ucas extra is.

Original post by Shslini
Not international. What I was trying to say was that home students can go into ucas extra only after 4/4 rejections( and declining 5 th choice if they did put a non medicine course down and had an offer) ie they cannot go into ucas extra before that.
Reply 43
Original post by Shslini
Yes that s what I understood but if I am correct you can only go into ucas extra if you have had all rejections/ declined all offers? So even though it opens in Feb if we have not heard back from all our unis we cannot go into ucas extra? I called them as well and they said the form is just an expression of interest- it does not give you any priority as such if that makes sense.

Yep which is why it’s risky for people who haven’t heard back but it probably going to be a worst case scnerio for people who get 4/4 rejections pre interview
Reply 44
Me and my mates have applied to Brunel since we are quite local to it. We got 2900+ on our UCAT lowest one of the friend group being 2920.
Reply 45
Original post by YA9
Me and my mates have applied to Brunel since we are quite local to it. We got 2900+ on our UCAT lowest one of the friend group being 2920.

Aren’t you the troll from the other thread
Reply 46
Original post by Ab.al
Aren’t you the troll from the other thread

life's too short to argue with trolls! Just ignore and focus on ur own work.
Reply 47
Original post by YA9
Aint a troll bruh no grounds whatsoever. Guys are jealous

I’m very curious like do u get a kick out of being a troll on a student room is your life that boring
Reply 48
Original post by Ab.al
I’m very curious like do u get a kick out of being a troll on a student room is your life that boring

Haha. Not as boring as you starting a thread saying 'hi' and that's about it
Reply 49
Original post by YA9
Haha. Not as boring as you starting a thread saying 'hi' and that's about it

Evidently it is cause you’ve just gone into my latest posts to find something to talk about lmao get a life mate
Reply 50
Original post by Ab.al
Evidently it is cause you’ve just gone into my latest posts to find something to talk about lmao get a life mate

The IRONY! Don’t worry it only took 2 clicks to find out anyways
Does anyone know when they will begin sending out interviews? I tried going to the open day but I couldn't make it unfortunately.
Reply 52
Original post by ipod18
Does anyone know when they will begin sending out interviews? I tried going to the open day but I couldn't make it unfortunately.

i got mine in november start last year
Original post by alt810754
i got mine in november start last year

Thank you!
Has anyone received interviews?
Reply 55
Nope have you
Original post by ilikeyummykitty
Has anyone received interviews?

Nope, not yet. But perhaps it's still early
I was told on the phone that internationals will have interviews in December and home students applications have not started to be assessed yet. Predicted interview slots for home students will be in February. So we have a little bit of a wait yet :smile:
Reply 58
I had an email from Brunel on Wednesday saying apologies for the delay in decision and we’ll be hearing back from them soon. Did anyone else have this email?
Original post by Adchara2
I had an email from Brunel on Wednesday saying apologies for the delay in decision and we’ll be hearing back from them soon. Did anyone else have this email?

Yes, I think it’s a standard email :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending