The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Official Newcastle University Applicant Thread 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by its.scphie
pretty good so far thanks! as for other unis, I'm thinking about manchester, and possibly HYMS but not 100% sure yet

how about you??

york, leeds, lancaster, brighton, newcastle for now :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by emm4nuella
york, leeds, lancaster, brighton, newcastle for now :smile:

oh nice!! any favourites out of those atm?
Original post by its.scphie
oh nice!! any favourites out of those atm?

york and newcastle :smile:
hello everyone, as back to school is nearing, you can chat to fellow prospective newcastle applicants here!
Reply 24
Hi, I’m applying for languages hoping to do Japanese and Chinese. I’m currently doing Spanish, Business and travel and tourism at A level :smile:)
hello im stduying Alevel business, economics and sociolgoy and i want to study business managent with marketing
hi im studying biology chemistry and german and want to study biochemistry
Reply 27
Partners has opened btw
Original post by Samiy
Partners has opened btw

yeah i saww thanks for letting me know!!
for partners, you have to submit your ucas application first though
just got the acknowledgement email and opened my application portal! anyone know how long it takes for them to reply?
Original post by bananakarenina
just got the acknowledgement email and opened my application portal! anyone know how long it takes for them to reply?

application portal?
Original post by bananakarenina

Hi @bananakarenina

We do try to process applications as quickly as we can. There is no normal timescale that we respond within because each application is considered individually. However, all applicants who apply before or on the 30th January 2024 will receive a decision by the 16th May 2024. Apologies for not being able to give a more firm deadline.

Good luck with your application :smile:

Elliott
application portal?

Hi @emm4nuella

All Undergraduate applicants who apply to Newcastle University via UCAS should have receive an email to invite them to register for our Apply to Newcastle Portal. This email will be sent to the email account used to submit their UCAS application.

Once this registration is complete, the Apply to Newcastle Portal can be used to upload any supporting documents to their Newcastle University application. They can also use the portal to create enquiries for the Admissions Team and respond to any enquiries from the Admissions Team.

Hope this helps :smile:

Elliott
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi @emm4nuella

All Undergraduate applicants who apply to Newcastle University via UCAS should have receive an email to invite them to register for our Apply to Newcastle Portal. This email will be sent to the email account used to submit their UCAS application.

Once this registration is complete, the Apply to Newcastle Portal can be used to upload any supporting documents to their Newcastle University application. They can also use the portal to create enquiries for the Admissions Team and respond to any enquiries from the Admissions Team.

Hope this helps :smile:

Elliott

aaah thats so cool - thanks :biggrin:!
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @Newcastle University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

You can find a huge list of other applicant threads here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7392777

Hey! I'm doing maths, psychology, and business, I'm applying for computer science and doing Partners!
Hi I'm studying Maths, Psychology and English Literature and am wanting to study Maths with Psychology joint honours at newcastle next year :smile:
Original post by miaholmes
Hi I'm studying Maths, Psychology and English Literature and am wanting to study Maths with Psychology joint honours at newcastle next year :smile:

welcome :biggrin:!
Reply 38
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @Newcastle University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

Hey, I’m probably going to Newcastle for MSc in Microelectronics. Just wanted to know if anyone else on here is taking the same course

Hi, has anybody recieved offers yet? I’m wondering when Newcastle start to give them out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending